Hello

Tim Mackey

Apologies to those who have sent me PMs over the last few weeks - I have finally responded to the technical ones. To all others, thanks for your postings and emails asking after me. I shall hopefully be getting back into the swing of things over the next few weeks, but it will be a slow return, so please be patient.
Many thanks to both the Davids for looking after things - and hopefully I will once again be able to relieve you of some of the workload.
I see several new contributors are on board, and a belated welcome to those - sadly one or two long standing members have "left", but I have been kept up to speed with those particular incidents.
I've started work on a 1.8m Seagull PC9 which will in fact be the largest and heaviest model that I have electrified, along with a few other mods, so may well be starting a thread for that one if anyone is interested.
I have also completed the rather interesting and unusual Borjet Maja UAV which will be featured as review in the magazine shortly. For that reason, cant say too much here, but check out the classifieds if you fancy it, as its for sale. No reflection on the model whatsoever, but FPV and aerial filming is not really a big thing for me. I'll do a small thread on it, and post some U tube links of its review flights. Timbo .

Advert