RCM&E April 2011 issue

The new April issue is already in the digital archive and is on sale 11th March while subscribers should have their copy within a few days.

As always we welcome feedback and thoughts on the issue and the mag'' in general. If you have any specific kit review feedback then drop a post in the dedicated forum section here, thanks.

Tell us what you like to see and would like to see in RCM&E going forward - do we get the balance right?

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 05/03/2011 12:15:43

Advert

There is also a nice looking Mossie coming up too...... mmm could be an expensive year ahead.

Very interested to see that the "they will never make one" has happened. Jeti and their own Transmitter, if its as nice as the other kit, i will be very interested in playing with one.

Looks a good issue David, well done

I've been waiting for the AW plan, so great to see that making an appearance. Looks "characterful" rather than pretty - though that's no bad thing at all when viewed in the usual context of flightlines of endless sleek artfs

The rather forwards and chunky looking banded on u/c looks a bit "awkward", though no doubt supremely practical. Looking forwards to perusing the plan

Not received my April edition yet

Only Joking

Just had a sneaky peak in the digital archive and it looks to be a storming edition, hurry up postie, I've read March's edition front to back and back to front.

I enjoy the Nuremberg model fair report, it gives the bank account a little insight as to what's going to happen this year.

Posted by James40 on 05/03/2011 15:09:29:

I enjoy the Nuremberg model fair report, it gives the bank account a little insight as to what's going to happen this year.

Just so long as Mrs 40 doesn't read it.....

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 05/03/2011 19:01:42

You're joking right David, Mrs40 thinks the bank account has no limit, I actually feel sorry for the post man who turns up on a daily basis with any number of parcels that Mrs40 has ordered from fleabay.

Last week I watched him struggle up the path with a 10ft tube, I greeted him with "what on Earth is it?", "I think it's a carpet" was the answer. It was indeed a carpet for the school where she teaches so the children don't get cold when they sit on the floor.

I'm resisting the pre-peek of the mag as much as I can, otherwise I'll be into the vicious spiral of waiting for the digital archive to appear!
Oh, it hurts!!!!!
I think I would prefer to see it published on the day the mag is being posted out but that would probably be difficult to coordinate.
Good idea all the same.
Bob

i haven't got mine yet...but i've been informed that our international correspondent in the middle of the med....has made it to press again.........(page 54) i will be meeting him shortly and taking orders for signed t/shirt's, personalised momento's etc.....

ken anderson ne...1./international.

Thanks David, I will start saving, it wont be cheap but thats not the point.

Just read the PDF doc on the Hacker site, unlimited model memory, infinite settings, the ability to rotate the sticks, and I can ditch the Jeti clip on telematry display on my 9XII.

I still cannot believe the other manufacturers haven't seen the advantage of flight pack capacity telemetry, and are still playing with cell volts and airspeed/altitude. They are offering telemetry but missing the point. ah well I will step down from my soap box.......

Cheers
Danny

Took mine straight to the reading room, was fine till herself ,,,,,,,,,,

I see that the waterproof servo's are still about to be availlable. I, and lots others had this in thier catalogue last year which was as far as they seemed to get. Fingers crossed. As Graham comments, too many foamies, perhaps we shall both be disliked for saying so.

Still more to read

Posted by flytilbroke on 09/03/2011 17:18:01:
Took mine straight to the reading room, was fine till herself ,,,,,,,,,,

Still more to read

Odd. Why should they complain? There you are, with the seat down, I ask you, quietly reading. Or do you devilishly lift the seat afterwards?

Plummet

Mine arrived here in sunny France today - looking forward to reading David Burton's piece and the aerotow article is very timely as I have a cunning plan...........

Plenty of mouthwatering offerings from Nuremburg, too........but I mustn't, I mustn't!

Pete