Anyone attending the BMFA Nationals 2011?

Yeah, i had one last year must have been doing 60 through the campsite, he was a bit nonplussed when I suggested it wasn't a very good idea!!!

Thankfully the vast majority who attend are great, sensible and also helpfull, there are a small number though who make the job of safety officer somewhat "interesting"!! lol

another thing about going and camping, is while the guys and gals are in their caravans, lining the runway at campsite, they  put outside their caravans/tents  goods they want to sell off, i have picked up some right bargains like this, generally, the crowd who frequent the nats are a great crowd,

but theres always one,

Edited By Alan C on 29/05/2011 19:48:11

Edited By Alan C on 29/05/2011 20:01:13

:L will do! My goal is to own a MX2 50cc before i give the hobby up, but i dont think ill be given it up in a lonnggg while also i don't think ill be able to afford one either!

Tom.

• 2 months later...
Any more people knowing that they will be there? Its crept up so fast!
Does anyone know how many planes they are going to buy and what days are you there?
How cheap/expensive is the Swapmeet? Do i need to save loads of pennies or just a a little bit?

Tom

enrico is going down for the week end in his tin box.......he'll be repesenting the HTP...... he will be bringing some nice models down for sale............ anybody with some dosh to spend--may be worth giving him a call .....dont feed him 'red meat'.....sends him crackers...

ken anderson ne..1 PR dept.

I will be going on sunday and monday luckly i live just down the road, will also go and watch the free flight championship on RAF Cottesmore seeing as i live in Cottesmore village.

It will be my first time going to Tom, really looking forward to it!!

Can anyone tell me if its a good day for all the family?

Dean

Hi everyone,

I'm going on the Sunday to watch, going to the giant swapmeet and to do a few videos (hopefully, if he is going) with a person called Adam (youtube channel name: adam300s) . Dos anyone know the difference between Saturday and Sunday? Will the finals be on the Sunday?

Thanx

Tom

Dave - you can ring the BMFA number and they will "sort you out".

My tickets and camping passes etc arrived yesterday - so I'm all set now. Mrs BEB has suggested going on the Friday afternoon arriving early evening. This is what I was hoping for - but the suggestion had to come from her - if you know what I mean!

BEB