Meet the mods.....including new ones!

I'm delighted to say that Steve Hargreaves has very kindly agreed to help as a moderator here on the forum, many thanks Steve thumbs up

I promised you'll all be nice to him wink 2

Here he is, although perhaps not quite recently.....

Steve joins BEB.......

...and me.......

...and we're hoping to bring news of a 4th Mod soon!

.....who just happens to be Chris Bott smile

Ah, here he is.........you've got to be nice to him too wink 2 (Thanks Chris thumbs up)

Thanks also to those who've offered moderating help going forward. Again, it's very much appreciated.   

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Admin on 22/02/2012 19:06:34

Advert

Thank you David & thanks guys for the welcome.

Tim leaves some pretty big boots behind to try & fill but I will do my best with the help & encouragement of BEB & David.....

The picture was taken just last week as I prepared to maiden my Matador....!! No thats not true actually....it was taken in 1978 I think but I haven't changed that much.....Honest!!!

I don't think I have any more recent pics of me with a model so I will have to try & rectify that......

Thank you all for the welcome....er...I think!!!

I felt I had to do it....it was a calling....the six figure salary had nothing to do with my decision at all!!

@ David G. I tend to find that money works best as a bribe....or gold ingots....but at a push Thorntons do some very nice chocolate ginger biscuits....a pack or two might help to ease the odd favour through....wink 2

@Major.....moan away Tom....& I will keep pointing you at the "spull chekker" feature....teeth 2

Thanks David, and thanks Ken.

I had a really long think about it and still said yes! Must be mad!
At least there's two of us to replace Tim, that might just about be enough.

Be gentle and all I can say is I'll do my best.

To be honest, with all the kind gents on here, I think it will be mostly helping out, as there seems to be little need of "policing"