Meet the mods.....including new ones!

Advert

To me ,as a foreigner (non -native English),it is important that the moderators expressed simply,understandable,empathy and ,of course ,professionaly ...Mr. Steve Hargreaves and Mr.Chris Bott showed all necessary quality so they are the logical choice...I read and learn from their forum's contributions.

Congrats !

Jo

Edited By Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 23/02/2012 16:48:37

Thanks again everyone for the encouragement, it is appreciated. I hope you'll let us know when there's something to do that we've missed?

Alan, about the DH88 - yes I agree - its' more than about time. But here's the wussy answer: I have hardly flown for maybe 12 months, maybe even longer. When I have got out, my confidence starts low but soon takes a boost after a flight or two. But it's so long to the next time, that it starts over again.

I plan to make a concerted effort and get out there, hopefully from this weekend on, I've certainly fettled enough planes to keep me going. It shouldn't take that long to work my way up through a few sizes of model. I just wish the weather would play ball and be flyable at the same time that I could actually make it out there!

Cheers
Chris