BMFA Nationals 2012 - who's going?

Advert

Andy, thats like a breath of fresh air, great intro site for the nationals, i wont be there this year, have a good one, pleased to see all my ideas still exist, look after them!!

i have only looked at the things i was involved with, so can i suggest the mention of cycle helemts for kids at the free flight, and the start of the swappy be put forward a tad, a few things get knicked every year, sadly, this is generally when stallholders are setting up, my suggestion is to have the marshalls keep the public out, until 9.am, although i am no longer involved, you know i know what i am about, love to be there, but i am at the woodford show, if it ever happens, if it doesnt, then i will be there!!!

• 2 months later...

I'm going - as an BMFA official. Doing the 2.4 Evening flightline. (Also the CD for it).

So if you want to fly after the show, bring your electric plane/heli to Pylon, an 2.4, show me your BMFA "A" cert and you can fly.smiley

Hopefully the weather will be better this year and see more models and pilots.

Posted by enrico on 02/08/2012 17:06:52:

Will be there in usual place from Friday till Monday with lots of s/h goodies for sale .eg- Jart, Volti, Halfpipe gliders. Extra airframe ect !!!

would recommend anybody who is after decent kit to pm enrico-i've seen most of the models...and know that the first to see will Buy......

ken anderson ne..1 .....enrico dept.

• 3 weeks later...