Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

Posted by john stones 1 on 12/03/2020 16:42:46:

Yep, looks like we'll all be climbing up the walls before long. sad

I would have had highest score as well. wink

I wont be climbing anywhere. Team ready would have whooped you.

Advert

Posted by iqon on 12/03/2020 20:06:52:
Posted by john stones 1 on 12/03/2020 16:42:46:

Yep, looks like we'll all be climbing up the walls before long. sad

I would have had highest score as well. wink

I wont be climbing anywhere. Team ready would have whooped you.

Just looked, it has you in 17th place, only 16 in our league. sad rose

Look on the positive side folks... At least we'll all come out of the first GP weekend of the year in equal TOP place.

I do wonder how long we'll remain there though. It may be some time...

At work we've already had an international travel ban in place, and now even travel between our UK offices is only to be permitted in business-critical circumstances. We are being strongly encouraged to work from home where we can. My sister is on a cruise that went through half the Panama Canal today. Panama (the country) refused to allow them to leave the ship so they are now en route to the next port - if they will accept them. Their cruise line announced today they are abandoning all cruises for the next 2 months. The cruise they are on will continue - if it can - to its final port, others are being cut short. We are living in unusual times right now.

Hi all,

Well john, it's not officially cancelled yet. Announcement to be made tomorrow morning Aussie time before FP1. But then the drivers already voted against it... frown

With or without a race, it looks like the 'eternal' fight between John S & Igor has started already... cheeky

What is a "Jonah"... ???

BTW, I like that Dune Beetle in Gulf colours in Robin's game.

Cheers

Chris

I really don't have a bit of time left to study the Bible, Don.

I'm currently trying to build a Sabre Dog for the PSSA Mass Build and it takes all my free time.

As I mentioned in my blog, the beast really starts to look like a 'whale'... maybe I should nickname it "Jonah" or "Jonas" in French... thanks for the idea, John.

Cheers

Chris

No surprise indeed, John.

In fact that 'official' announcement took that long to be published, just because there was a big 'struggle' between the parties involved about WHO was officially going to take the decision...

Victoria's Health Administration? FIA? FOM (Carey was still heading back from Vietnam)? GPDA? ...

Apparently mega important regarding claims, insurances, legal jurisdiction, 'force majeure' or not?

Obviously all of it cash related - millions of $ involved - and absolutely nothing to do with health or wellfare... surprise

After McLaren's withdraw, Toto (shareholder of Mercedes F1) also decided not to participate and announced that his team was starting to 'pack-up' right away...

Red Bull also announced that they were heading back for Europe and would not be in Bahrain...

Let's keep an eye on Liberty Media's shares value on the NYSE... frown

Not a great start anyhow, but safety and health first.

Cheers

Chris

I'm really wondering about that rebate you could obtain from Sky, Barry. surprise

But then you could join this group for FREE...

We're just a bunch of 'slightly' disturbed guys.

OK, there are John S & Iqon always battling about their position in the rankings.

There is Ade (Flyer) taking care of his 'octopi' as they will give him the best possible predictions

There is Pete who always pretend his (costly) visits to Barcelona or Paul Ricard don't bring him a clue forward.

And of course, there is John P - our own Bernie - who drives on the Canadian GP track as a tourist, but also provides us splendid reports of his Scandinavian cruises...

... and still free to join... you even have some time left now to settle down comfortably...

Cheers

Chris

Posted by Basil on 13/03/2020 16:04:26:

Dam it, just taken out Sky sport to watch F1, because I was told it will no longer be available on any other station,£21 month Wonder if I can get a rebate for what I am missing.

Barry.

To get money out of Mr Murdock, you file a claim for phone hacking. Then they settle out of court. Last time I looked, that's about £60 million quids of, not me gov, honest.

Posted by McG 6969 on 13/03/2020 19:24:17:

There is Pete who always pretend his (costly) visits to Barcelona or Paul Ricard don't bring him a clue forward.

Cheers

Chris

Too busy driving or flashing up the barby to do any worthwhile research, Chris, I assure youteeth 2

I was so pleased to be able to get the F1TV 'all races live' subscription at a sensible price here in France this year too......face 22

Now I think I'm looking forward to a refund on my Spanish ticket with the way things are going - and possibly Austria too...crying 2

Pete