AVASTWeb shield blocking webpage on RCME

Willowlea

Hi Guys,

Before I report this to Avast as a false postive just wanted to check that this isnt an advert that has been possibly compromised?

I keep getting an Avast web shield block (see picture) when clicking on any post, thread etc on here. Nothing has changed re my computer or security system and never had this before with Avast declaring this a threat so wondered if something had changed with an advert.

Just letting you tech guys know really, don't know if anyone else is having the same problem? If you can reassure me it is just Avast being over sensitive will add it to false postive smiley

rcme.jpg

Advert

Would one of you gents who is not using Avast try one of the links in the 'Shopping Partners' panel just to the right of this post, please. It's been reported that they are broken - I can't get any of them to work - and we want to eliminate Avast as being the responsible for blocking them.

Ta, Pete

Ta gents, I'll pass it on...the techies are going to try to sever the adserver links for now. Hopefully that will solve the problem until Avast is sorted - I'm getting tired of hearing 'Oh dear, threat detected - ding, ding, ding' every time I open a page....crook

Pete

URL:mal means it is on a black list....for whatever reason, it does not have to be infected and it could even be a different website running on the same web server or IP address range in the datacentre.

You could report it here. http://www.avast.com/contact-form.php

Edited By WolstonFlyer on 10/01/2014 21:18:33