Danny's "poor mans Spitty"

Danny Fenton

Advert

LOL you crack me up Nigel

There are little dots of blue tack (well actually yellow tack) at each end of the tape to keep it in place without marking the aircraft surface. Useful when you are taking pics of detail items and you want to get an idea of the size

It also helps to give average rivet spacing for those that are going that far

Cheers

Danny

I have reduced the images to a smaller size so that they can be sent. I want to use a bit of software called wetransfer, I have just given it a test with Chris Bott and it seemed straightforward enough. If anybody wants the pictures send me a PM with your E-Mail address before 6pm tomorrow (Saturday) and I will send them on to you.

You will get a link to click and a cookie to accept. The files will then come down to you as a zip file.

Cheers

Danny

Cosford Museum are having a couple of open cockpit evenings the first is on May 15th and May 16th, 6pm until 9pm. Another session is planned for September.

Cockpits open include:

Aircraft available for close viewing on 15-16 May 2015 (subject to change) include:

• Lockheed Hercules C130K Mk3
• de Havilland Chipmunk
• Junkers Ju52/3M (CASA 352L)
• Hawker Siddeley Andover E3A
• Scottish Aviation Bulldog
• Gloster Meteor F8 Prone Position
• British Aerospace Experimental Aircraft Programme (EAP)
• SEPECAT Jaguar ACT Demonstrator
• Avro York C1
• General Dynamics F-111F-CF
• McDonnell Douglas Phantom FG1
• Blackburn Buccaneer S1 (Nose section only)
• Short Brothers Belfast
• Scottish Aviation Twin Pioneer CCII

I have bought a couple of tickets for the event on the 16th May, hopefully I can get some good cockpit shots at that time....

More information here:

Cheers

Danny

Just uploading another set, that should be everybody that has contacted me to date

Hope you find them useful, the quality isn't very consistent as its a new camera and I am new to indoor walk arounds, still experimenting with hi iso and no flash, or lower iso with flash......

I will get there, those of you that frequent RCSB Mike Chilson has a copy too, so they will be available through that means also.

Cheers

Danny