Farewell and thanks!

Hi all

Just a post to let you know that I will be bowing out of the forum, to pursue other, (non modelling) interests. I didn't want to go with out saying a huge thanks to you all for making my time on this forum a wonderful experience. I learnt heaps and have never failed to be impressed by the shear talent and skill of the modellers out there. Hopefully I've added something of value my self, (even if only entertainment value!) Any way all the best to you all.

(Don't worry, I wont stop flying!)

Thanks, and warmest regards,

Lynn

Advert

Hi RLG,

Here in my country retreat on the other side of the pond, you're enthusiasm and ideas will be very much missed. Your posts were always read with interest and often spurred my partner and I to get on with a current model and most importantly get out in the paddock and fly.

Paul.

Hi Lynn,

So sorry to learn that you are moving on to 'pastures new' ... but he-ho that's life!

Your contributions to the forum have always been entertaining and informative, without doubt you have brought a refreshing angle to many conversations here.

I've completed several flights with my recently acquired 'Sport Cub' ... what a dream machine it is ... If you get the chance it is well worth the money ... I know you have 'big brother' but you'll love 'little brother' too ...

Whatever you do next I wish you all the best, given the incredible imagination and enthusiasm we've seen here then wherever you go they are for one heck of a good ride !

Paul x