1st Round Voting Thread

Martyn K

MartynK, why are you running the vote? BEB runs it every year.

You have left off the Gentle Lady I nominated from your short list too. No vote from me if I can't vote for what I nominated. Second choice would be a WOT4, however, who decided it had to be plans built? Obviously an ARF is a no-no since the idea is to build but no harm in a kit. This isn't the plans mass build.

Posted by Simon P on 16/10/2014 17:29:51:

MartynK, why are you running the vote? BEB runs it every year.

You have left off the Gentle Lady I nominated from your short list too. No vote from me if I can't vote for what I nominated. Second choice would be a WOT4, however, who decided it had to be plans built? Obviously an ARF is a no-no since the idea is to build but no harm in a kit. This isn't the plans mass build.

Seems a bit ungrateful and critical to me!

Keep up the good work Martyn!

Masher, respectfully, it is you who is being overly critical of my post. My post was not mean spirited in any way nor critical, nor ungrateful. It is only your reaction which characterises it as such. Martyn can answer me in his own time and I'll accept whatever he says. There really is no need for a 3rd party to turn a genuine query into an argument. Crumbs man. LOL.

Edited By Simon P on 16/10/2014 19:20:07

Hi both

I am effectively BEBs helper - as I have done is previous years. Although BEB runs and will continue to run/support the Mass Build, I am simply collecting the the 1st stage votes to help BEB out as he is rather busy at work at the moment.

It's important that these two Mass Build threads are 'busy' to keep them focussed on page 1 of the 'Latest Posts' on the Forum which basically means that they need nudging at least once a day.

Respectfully, please can we keep this thread to votes only - happy to discuss further in the nomination thread above. If I missed a nomination, I am sorry, but I am happy to add to the list - please don't let that stop you from voting.

OK?

Martyn