Greenacres 2015 fly-ins chat

I would've though Erfolg that given the friendly atmosphere at Greenacres there will be no shortages for those that feel the need for a launcher though to be fair the average size of a fun fighter is such that most will be able to launch their own, mind you that said, on a busy flight line it is often prudent to have some one do it for, you allowing the pilot to keep a proper eye on the circuit during launch.

• 1 month later...

Hi Chris. No nothing specific. But i'd hate for Reg to acost me while my car is still running after arriving (like he did at the last event last year), quoting rule changes and what is allowed / not allowed, that nobody else was aware of.

If there are to be 'Reg's Rules' of ANY kind, they need to be known up front and in advance of patrons loading and travelling, not made up over the weekend.

Andy

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 27/03/2015 08:02:48

With you there on that one...it will be a real kick in the stomach to come all the way from Cornwall and something has changed 10 mins before hand.

They know people and pilots enjoy the weekend, it's superbly run, it's a lovely site, great atmosphere. Please don't keep any rule changes to the last minute.

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about 4th/5th July, will there be a facility for disabled drivers? I am "walking wounded" not wheelchair bound but would not want to walk too far to the spectating area if parking is on a first-come first-served basis.

Ian

• 1 month later...