Christmas wishes

ken anderson.

Advert

Wishing you all a very merry and peaceful Christmas.

All the pressies that you dreamed of.

No family rows about what our Sharon did to your Kevin or what Ant Maude said about young Bob. Good food and fun.

Me? I am going to lock the doors and retire to some uninterrupted building. No next door neighbour saying can you take me to... etc. or can you...? She is going away!!

Maybe a little flying, weather permitting. I might even find something worth watching on TV and sit an enjoy a single malt or two.

Posted by Nigel Day on 12/12/2014 08:25:37:
Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 11/12/2014 22:23:52:

PS remember - Santa only leaves pressies for good boys and girls! Nothing down for us then! wink 2

I guess you must be speaking for the mods then BEB? cheeky

Oh no, Nigel - he's only speaking for himself, I've definitely been a good boy....wink 2

I've moved your post into the existing Xmas Wishes thread, Ernie - keeps it simple!thumbs up

Season's Greetings to all forumites and I hope that next year brings you all you wish for!teeth 2

Pete

merry xmas every one, went to club meet last night to pay subs for next year. we have a little bring and buy and a raffle as well, bought a very nice flair se 5 ready to fly with a saito 45 4s up front plane is a past winner of the clubs scale competion. cost me just 65 quid, my present to myselfwink. also won a 3s 2200 lipo in the raffle lucky mecheeky

Posted by Malcolm Blake 1 on 12/12/2014 10:24:33:

Ken;

Thank you for the Good Wishes.

For ny pressy could you post a couple of 'funnies' that I could tell after the Christmas dinner.

All the Best to you.

........................................................................................................................

how about -Santa looking out of his front room window...saying "it look's like rain dear"

or...why does everyone like frosty the snowman? ... because he's so cool.....

here's a couple......I could put some more on..but the grumpy's will complain...all the best Malc..

ken Anderson...ne...1 Christmas dept.

I don't think I'll be about much now until after the New Year, so to all my customers, friends, colleagues, aquaintances and on lookers, have a cracking Christmas and a fantastic New Year from LaserCraft Services and Dylan

beerbeerbeerpartycocktailtea (the last one is for TB) smile p

Edited By Dylan Reynolds LaserCraft Services on 21/12/2014 19:38:09

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 21/12/2014 22:19:18