best hat for slope soaring ?

Whats the best hat for slopesoaring?, I wear a baseball cap as i like to keep the sun at bay with a peaked hat, but when its properly windy it just blows off, even if the headband is done up really tight.

what are others using? ..think I need something better.

I guess there's always the ski goggles option too,

I was going to suggest a Tilly hat. (Or silly hat as it is usually referred to in our household.)

They have 'bootlaces' that can go under the chin to hold them on in wind. They are waterproof. They make good sun hats. The sides can be clipped up if you do not want the full shadow effect.

They do cost too much for my comfort though.

Plummet

Baseball cap and if sunny amber graduated over glasses except in stronger winds in which case ski goggles and a woolly hat.

Tried one of those multiway, fleecy things once but didn't get on with it very well, always seemed to ruffed up in the wrong place.

For winter I wear a Commando beanie hat with ski goggles, and for summer a baseball cap with sunglasses.

Best advice I can offer is to spend as much as you can afford on all of the above items. Comfort and good eye protection is paramount.

All the above really - it comes down to what you find is most comfortable that won't blow off - being an Old F**t I find a properly fitting flat cap does it for me. If not that windy the Tilley Hat is good too, the lanyard keeps it in place if that is a worry. On a serious note, we should all be wearing some sort of head gear or high factor sun protection, there are enough cases of U/V related skin cancers about already - guess how I know!