Urgent and important petition - Please sign

Advert

Sorry folks I can't resist...why is it a bad idea to sell this land off ?

Will it not create jobs, give people somewhere to live, benefit the economy, maybe prevent land being used by many more people being taken,

Did you not just elect this lot and give them a majority ?

And to borrow a phrase from another thread on here "i'm not your enemy" just asking a question wink

John

Gladly sign as we lost too many already. Woodford and Sealand to name just two. There was a very small grass field near where I live known as Hell's mouth ,after a local cave This was closed just after the end of the war. It was at Llandulas between Abergele and Colwyn Bay Where is the petition form

Andy, there should be a link to this petition on the RSPB and other environmentally aware organisations. Many of these disused airfields, as well as being model flying sites, provide a natural habitat for ground nesting birds as well as often having rich ecosystems. These charities are huge, with many thousands of members, are well funded and have real clout with influential connections. You would get many more signatures too as our hobby is a minority interest. Someone needs to contact some of these organisations as they may be unaware of the changes to this legislation and the implications it may have on their activities.