Urgent and important petition - Please sign

Advert

Signed.

Very important too. Besides use by model and other flyers the surrounding grass is good agricultural land, we'll need every bit of green land in a few years time if we are to feed this rapidly increasing population -we can't expect to import more food. Why? -because other developed countries are expanding too, and is it right to buy it from 'undeveloped' nations that aren't prepared to ensure their own people are fed, they sell it to support their corrupt economies.

This petition needs to be kept on the front page until we have sufficient signatures.

Was there a petition sheet at the Nats? I didn't notice one -did I miss the opportunity or did BMFA?

Posted by i12fly on 31/08/2015 22:51:12:

Signed.

Very important too. Besides use by model and other flyers the surrounding grass is good agricultural land, we'll need every bit of green land in a few years time if we are to feed this rapidly increasing population -we can't expect to import more food. Why? -because other developed countries are expanding too, and is it right to buy it from 'undeveloped' nations that aren't prepared to ensure their own people are fed, they sell it to support their corrupt economies.

This petition needs to be kept on the front page until we have sufficient signatures.

Was there a petition sheet at the Nats? I didn't notice one -did I miss the opportunity or did BMFA?

A petition sheet is no use for an online petition. I didn't receive notification that the petition was live until Thursday afternoon, at which point I was already at Barkston, however managed to add something to the BMFA website and Facebook page from my mobile phone to get the ball rolling.

Posted by Area 51 on 02/09/2015 22:31:10:

+ 1

Can / have the guys in the LMA / PFA and microlight community been asked to circulate this.. ? Be nice if it did top 100,000.. keep them out of the trough in Westminster for a while longer..

Yes, it will be getting circulated by all members of the General Aviation Awareness Council and others.