I have (had) a dream

Adrian Smith 1

Funny how when you are in the middle of building projects and frustrated by the bad weather how your mind plays tricks on you, that and the approach of Christmas. Somebody from a courier service knocked on my door and delivered this ……..

**LINK**

I don't know when or how I paid for it. Then I woke up in a cold sweat and realised it was all a fantasy. Just as well as I don't this even my budget would stretch to it. So what do you dream about, model flying that is!

Advert

My dreams are much more modest, being a more capable flyer probably tops the listlaugh

Let's go fantasy then - a nice big FW190 D9 kitted out with a Moki radial along with a remote flying strip, more extensive storage able to cope with the beast and unlimited time and enough money to be comfortable - oh yes, some sunny days would be good too.

Or a big Fiat CR32 might do it...

I have had a bad patch with dreams. If I sleep on my left I always seem to dream and one usual dream is that I am playing football. There is the usual perfect pass and I have only the goalie to beat so boot the ball at the goal, which just happens to be my wife who is never amused! I dreamt a few weeks ago that I had met the England manager RH who was wearing a very smart suit. He of course did not want to include me into his squad but it was him who 50 years ago told me I had been picked for my only game in my school's second team!

I don't have a problem dreaming. I do have a problem sleeping so for the past few nights I have been doing mental arithmetic calculating scale factor, area increase and wing loading for the MB 2016 Ballerina design so that it can be powered by an OS FS70. I am assuming that my preference wins - if it doesn't I'll have to do it all again.

I haven't even see the plan yet and I am now working on scaling spars..

The problem is that I can never remember the answer in the morning so I go through the same process the next night.

I would rather be dreaming of owning/flying something. I'd worry about paying for it tomorrow.

Martyn