Good luck with any issues you face with an order from Bangood. They are less than helpful in resolving quality problems.

Hobbyking are painful at times but will refund / replace if you go via the correct channels , Bangood are woefully lacking.

i've bought quite a bit from them over the last year, mainly small parts i.e.. magnets, servos, gyros, receivers , linkages, and a battery charger etc. always order below £20. orders have always arrived between 2 to 5 weeks, I have never ordered anything large such as an aircraft. never had to pay import tax, vat or postage. mike

Used them regularly for a while, no problems with delivery or service. One motor missing a lead, no quibble replacement sent. Largest it's being a heli. Customsdeclarations seem to bear no relation to value of contents! No issue with duty et so far!!

I had a non-delivery in their time span. It was dealt with in a courteous manner (and good command of english) and was settled to my satisfaction.

I have been notified of delays in supply (on pre-order new items) and given decent options inc refund. I once went for refund and they did so quickly.

They have met their delivery targets every time, and generally you can pay very little to gain 7-20 days.

Received two items in last two days, well pleased with them

I have had NOTHING to complain about.

I've placed orders with them over the past few months, from both the European and China warehouses. The most expensive order was around the 100 euros mark for a RTF multicopter.

All arrived safely with no missing or damaged items although one does have to be patient re delivery times.

I will be making further orders in the future.

Steve.

I've bought from them quite a lot. Small helicopters and an an índoor quad.

I ordered some helicopter spares from them and padded the order with some 'might need in the future items' to make it more worthwhile. It turned out that some of the latter were on backorder so I contacted them and they sent the parts I really needed without any problems at all. The communication was really good.

I'd certainly order from them again. The only problem there might be with a big item like an artf foamie would customs and excise in the UK and that would apply wherever you bought it outside the EU ... and inside the EU in a couple of years.

Geoff