redundant 35mhz ?

rcaddict

Posted by oldgit on 21/03/2017 11:03:07:

having a clear out and I have a whole load of various 35mhz Rxs (futaba & micron) and I dont know what to do with them, are they worth anything ??

the Tx's will do for my stimulator

Love this typo, how does that work then

We're not allowed to fly with 35MHz at my club since 2016, so nearly all my models are 2.4. I still use 35MHz when I'm building easier to check and set up control throws. Usually I have not got a new RX but I've always got a 35 RX and battery sitting on the shelf with TX of course.

Regards

Robert

Posted by ChrisB on 22/03/2017 19:01:36:

35mhz is still a legal frequency and can be used by anyone flying models. As I understand it 2.4ghz can only be used at public events.

I still use my JR9X with about 8 of my models as well as Spektrum.

CB

Might be true of flying displays, but I've been to fly-ins where there are 35mhz sets being used.

Most of my stuff still on 35mhz.. never had any glitches (JR gear), while others on 2.4G have had lock outs. I have both and use them both (need to remember to extend the aerial though winkon the 35mhz) Retro gear becoming popular again so keep using the 35mhz !!