What was at your field today

Generally at our strip on Davidstow Airfield, we have dog walkers, kids on bicycles, hooligans drifting....oh, and the local police running about trying to turf them all off.

To be fair , the land agents and constabulary do a utterly brilliant job of trying to police it

It’s annoying though angry

Edited By cymaz on 02/08/2020 07:48:30

We had some visitors "drop in" last weekend.

The (my) Wellingborough Club site is part of a large sports complex which accommodates several different sports, most of which have their own containers and/or huts to store equipment, etc.

About ten days ago, two well-known low-lifes were intercepted, three days running, as they were seen to be "checking out" the various containers on the pretext of "Looking for their horses". . The scumbags were given their marching orders but these people have no shame so they kept coming back. . They even came back late one evening (presumably, horses are easier to spot at night, eh..) but found a couple of us still on site, so we just heard them swearing before they scorched away in their truck.

Last weekend, two containers were burgled and various mowers and other pieces of equipment were stolen. angry 2

Now, I am not suggesting for one moment that these fine, upstanding, horse-lovers were responsible, but adding two-and-two together generally makes four. angry 2

B.C.

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 02/08/2020 11:20:03

Brian,

I've massaged your post a little to avoid raised temperatures and potential trouble for us.

I can understand your frustration and anger but we live in different times now and I'd ask all members to rein in (see what I did there?smile) their descriptive prose - I'm sure we all know who you meant......wink 2

Thanks for everyone's cooperationthumbs up

Pete

When i lived near Wellingborough Brian i had my Transit tipper truck stolen, the police found the guy that nicked it and rang me from the police station to tell me they had found him smiley, but if i wanted to have him prosecuted i would have to take out a privat prosecution angry as he was one of the upstanding members of the community from the travelers camp, crying never got my truck back