Ebay problems?

Cuban8

eBay working fine, but having issues with click and collect. 3 times now the sellers have provided tracking numbers which claim to have delivered the items to my chosen click and collect point, but had no notification from ebay of delivery, and when I checked at my click and collect pick up store they don't have the items. Thankfully I have been refunded for all 3 items.

Annoying to say the least, I chose click and collect to a reputable store such as Argos as a back up, as my parcels were going missing when being delivered to my home address. Seems like whatever method I choose isn't secure for a delivery.

Anyone else had same issues ?

I had an issue last week when I was looking for tool boxes in that I was directed straight to the click to confirm purchase although I had not chosen buy it now or add to basket. I logged off but then received a notification on my phone that I had an item in my basket. This did not appear when I opened the basket so I emailed the supplier who confirmed there was no purchase to be made. No further notifications since that so looks OK.

Went on the site this morning using my tablet and looking very odd again with large heart images and ticked boxes ?

Went on the site on my PC and all appears to be working fine ? Very odd .

I suspect they have updated something thats not compatible with my tablet or want me to download an APP !

Cant the world work anymore with out having an app for everything ?.

No, down again when accessing via Virgin media. Strange large black symbols e.g. ticks and chevrons all over the page. OK on 4G as before - internet search reveals this has happened before a few years back with VM.

Edited By Cuban8 on 09/11/2020 14:54:38