Lettering

Erfolg

I am finishing model which will benefit from some lettering.

For me their is a problem from my perspective there is a problem in I do not know a way of producing what I want, other than painting.

Painting is not favoured by me, as I have found that even water based paint tends to wrinkle the film in which the model is painted.

My printer does not print white ink, so that I could print the letters and numbers on Decal Paper.

The lettering required is 4" or 100mm high for the wings and approx. 1/4 (6mm) to 3/8" (8mm) high.

Any ideas?

Advert

Solartrim used to be the stuff for such letters, it's no longer made but there might still be some in stock somewhere. Other sorts of sticky back plastic are available from household stores- Wilko, Poundland etc and may well be light enough.

Simply order exactly what you want from Fastsignuk on Ebay. Fast, excellent service at a very reasonable price.

If you want a font that isn't shown just ask or include a photo with your order.

He does letters bigger than listed too.

He has been doing mine for years.Also just done some 10" lettering etc for a Royal Spirit of St Louis for a friend (80"span)

Posted by Jim Carss on 09/12/2020 19:28:24:

Erfolg

This guy is spot on,used him many times and nearly always next day delivery,design your text as you go and change font and colour,great site.

**LINK**

Lettering looks a good price but £35 for a custom graphic is a tadge expensive. Need to print off some graphics around 10mm in diameter.