Williams Bros wheels

Advert

Three of my club and myself Matt, have searched the UK for these wheels for 6 months.

Yes, a few odd sizes appear on ebay, but due to similar results as you are experiencing we have obtained our wheels from

The USA

Having been to no shows this year, and staying in hotels for show weekends, we all had extra dosh.

We paid top dollar and obtained the correct size scale wheels from the USA.

I have bought several Williams Bros. accessories including pairs of wheels from DB sport and scale in the last year. I know they are currently closed but their website says ordering opens again on 8th Feb. As usual with DB I got my bits in a couple of days max, so if they stock what you need then consider them. No connection other than as a customer.

I'm looking for a pair of 2.25" "smooth contour" ideally and some 3" "Golden Era" wheels. Those on eBay look ok, I'll perhaps make an offer for them.

It was more a question about whether WB had given up the host as nobody seemed to have any in stock. Hopefully they can get supply issues sorted soon, so all should be well. Still a silly price though.

If I had the ability to 3D print, that's exactly what I would do.

It just seems that a good 80% of readily available wheels, at least at a sensible price, are the same "small hub balloon tyre" type which don't always look the part.