Nice to be back

fly boy3

I am not a newbie lol. Was on forum for many years as Fly Boy3. Has a spell away due to my wife passing away, but then for what ever reason I could not get back to this forum. Solved this by using a mother email address, so here I am.  Nice to see some old names still here re John Stones.  First silly question what happened to Giant Cod, and is there an alternative in UK.  Thanks ps is there a way of contacting forum administrators if I cannot get into the forum again ?

Advert

Thanks all for your kind words. Yes John it was at the time of the revamp of the forum.  This also coincided with the passing of my wife of sixty years, and I was in a bit of a state, managed to keep in touch with all things rc with the forum of our friends over the pond.  I think it was the hobby ( been flying over thirty years) that helped me get over my bad patch.  Cheers

As I said, lots of names are familiar to me, it’s like a big family reunion lol.

• Like 2