Problem with changing pages in a thread

Advert

2 minutes ago, paul devereux said:

You've definitely changed to default theme at the bottom of the page? Because that has worked for everyone else, including me when I tried it.

Yup, adverts pop up between posts on default.

Incidentally on my desktop PC Windows 11, chrome browser with Duck Duck go search engine and ad block it even gets rid of the header as well as the annoying in-between adverts.

I'm at the moment on my Android tablet with Chrome browser using default theme and I get the pesky adverts. Oh yes and Malware bytes paid for on both machines.

44 minutes ago, Outrunner said:

Yup, adverts pop up between posts on default.

Incidentally on my desktop PC Windows 11, chrome browser with Duck Duck go search engine and ad block it even gets rid of the header as well as the annoying in-between adverts.

I'm at the moment on my Android tablet with Chrome browser using default theme and I get the pesky adverts. Oh yes and Malware bytes paid for on both machines.

As Martin has said, adverts are separate but possibly related issue. The main problem was the blank pages when scrolling through a thread.

Well it appears that the problem with using the Darker theme has now been fixed.   Using the Darker theme now works just as it did before - going back a page works again-  so no need to use the default theme.   I prefer the larger type and higher contrast of the Darker theme which also seem to produce a better layout.

• Like 1