Lots of rapid beeping ??

Not a beginner by any stretch of the imagination. SLEC Fun Fly. 60 amp overlander ESC and 4s.LIPO.

Flying like this for three years. Connected battery today, goes through the normal singing and dancing, then rapid beeps and nothing working .??

New one on me...........Anybody.??

Albie

10 minutes ago, Denis Watkins said:

Rapid beeping is a high Throttle warning

There to protect you at switch on

And the motor refuses to work.

Check if throttle has become reversed and

Check motor wires and soldering

A rapid beeping was a reversed throttle for me (it was Futaba Tx being used on an ARTF).

A bad motor wire connection has been known to cause an error tone beeping - check motor wires.

It's also been noted that a particular rapid beep sequence is associated with the ESC not communicating with the receiver - check the connection to the receiver.

My clubmate (Tosh McCaber on this forum) had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago, which turned out to be a duff ESC.

2 hours ago, leccyflyer said:

A bad motor wire connection has been known to cause an error tone beeping - check motor wires.

It's also been noted that a particular rapid beep sequence is associated with the ESC not communicating with the receiver - check the connection to the receiver.

My clubmate (Tosh McCaber on this forum) had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago, which turned out to be a duff ESC.

Im going to change the ESC to find out.

• Like 1

In my experience rapid beeping is the ESC or rather the chip in the ESC telling you it either has a null throttle signal or it the signal it is getting is outside the expected range.

Every duff ESC I have had either simply does nothing or arms but then only makes the motor twitch. 

• Like 1