Hobbyking Vampire

Frank Day

Seemed to have been blocked from facebook messenger after his message stating it had been delivered with a nice description of my front door, bit weird, Sounds like an attempt to prove delivery. Emailed using the paypal address and contacted paypal to dispute. Suddenly messenger is working again. Claiming it was always the red one and that the Vampire sold last year at £140! Fortunately I did a few screen shots with the vampire at £110 and with the dialog box open with our chat. Just in case.  Has now added a picture of the red thing to our messages. Asking if I would like to keep the Thing or return for a refund! Already re packaged. Going tracked and signed for.

• Sad 1

I really think Hobbyking is missing a trick here. I have a silver/yellow one that is donkey's years old, well and truly battered and glued back together after much abuse, but it still flys a treat and is one of my favourite models. If they became available again I would buy one in a trice.

3 hours ago, Rich Griff said:

Have you seen the plans on outerzone for this subject ?

Have you seen them?

How do you consider that they compare to the Durafly Vampire electric ducted fan model being discussed in this thread?

On 27/02/2024 at 09:39, leccyflyer said:

Piers - if you'd like a print of the louvered vent for the Vampire just drop me a PM with your snail mail address and I'll print one for you and pop it in the post FOC.

I've been looking at the new vent and am certain its for the top of the fuselage.