Vape Batteries

Found this on YT thought it might be useful for indoor flyers although I'd be careful which end I picked up😝

Please accept cookies to access this content

Edited by Wingman
missed word

Advert

I know nothing about Vaping but I assume that what's been shown is a 'disposable Vape'? One shot and then mostly chucked on the floor with other smoking related detritus.

Presumably there's no incentive to recycle properly such as a returnable deposit? The larger instruments that I see people sucking on and producing vast clouds of vapour over everyone around them......... are they run on rechargeable batteries and refilled with goodness knows what concoction of chemicals?

Can't say I've ever seen any vape detritus in the street, but then, I don't wander around town or city streets very much.  I gave up smoking over 50 years ago, and that was hard enough. I wonder what the ultimate aftermath of vaping will be?

Having said that, it can't be a bad thing to salvage something from the street rubbish and make good use of it, as Wingman is doing.

Phil Green has been making great use of those disposable vape lipos. I've only seen one myself, on the floor next to the postbox and picked it up in a plastic bag, to break it down in the workshop, where it yielded a single cylindrical 180mah lipo, midway in size between a AA and an AAA NiMh cell. Haven't used it yet.