Free - Sprengbrook Sportsman kit

Matt Yorke

Just in case anyone enjoys collecting & restoring vintage RC electronics - I have the following:

• 4 channel TX
  • 2 channel TX
  • 2 channel RX
  • 4 channel RX
  • 4 servos
  • RX switch assembly
  • charger

All free, to a good home.  Collection from Farnborough, Hants.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Advert

I don't think you should dispose of it that quickly - there are people who collect and modify old Tx stuff.   if it is unusal then collectors might be interested.   The proprietor of Als Hobbies is known to have a collection of old radios etc - worth a phone call perhaps?

There are a number of collectors of vintage transmitters and other radio gear, both for nostalgia's sake, but also for conversion to modern 2.4ghz use. You would reach a larger audience if you posted on the Net Zero site and the BMFA Classified ads. 

Hope that you find a good home for your gear, it would be a shame for it to just go in the bin.

12 hours ago, Phil Green said:

Yes, Brian meant "mode-zero" https://mode-zero.uk where I've posted a link to your Sprengbrook 🙂

Please, whilst you're there,  have a look around, and if you've a few minutes also on http://www.singlechannel.co.uk

Cheers

Phil

Yes, I am familiar with your page. I was halfway through sending you an email to ask if you wanted it, before I realised it was you posting here.

Hi I am very interested in the Sprengbrook sets as I have one of these and the left Stick unit is broken and would like to repair it with another good stick unit as I used to enjoy using the Sprengbrook and can’t at the moment ! But I don’t live local would there be any chance of posting it to me would be of course pay for the postage and more for your troubles packing it etc, etc 

Thanks yours Chris