Pick a plane 2009

I suggest some unusual and seldom spottet aircrafts on the model flying fields (all for electric power of course )

1) Republic RC-3 Sea Bea

2)  Rutan's White Knight with SpaceShipOne - would be fantastic !!

3) Last but not least a unmistakable and very distinctive profile in the air the Vulcan B2 

Best regards
Preben Søgaard
Denmark

Guys great to see so many votes for the PBY Catalina, I have 2 but Id build another . . . I love water planes . . . Currently building the TN Sunderland IC version at the moment, coming along really well now.

My vote

1. 72" > 80" PBY Catalina
2. 72" > 80" Martin Mars
3. 72" > 80" Dornier Do28

What say you George Worley?

Bring back the flying boat ! ! Way to many spitfires and run of the mill stuff

Scott Quinn

Nottingham

My choices are
 #1   Gloster Gamecock  -  the most characterful bipe of all time - and no ARTF or kit  available.

#2   Junkers 88 nightfighter - again no ARTFs or kits.

#3   Gloster Javelin  (EDF)  -  lots of area, large intakes and a great looker.

PS could any prop driven designs be available for both ic and electric

Cannot find my suggestion on this site, which was a Kawasaki Ki 61 Tony which was featured in RCM&E many years ago. Looks like a good sensible model to build as it was a low wing Japanese fighter with good lines and would be fairly easy to build. Could be leccy or i/c but would prefer i/c about  65" span for 61 four stroke.
In my view some of the suggestions are rather silly. Just how many people would want, or are capable of building them?   The Tony bit would be appropriate!

Hi all.
Have only got one request and thats for a very nice streamlined modern twin engine civil aircraft  The latest Beechcraft King Air with the flicked up wing tips and the T tail could be ic or electric, would look diferent and its a long time since we've seen a nice plan for a good twin.
CrazyP2