The Cafe

Former Member

Advert

Thanks Phil for bearing with me !
At the risk of being even more boring than usual -This is what I did this morning
1  all three Rx's worked on 2nd power up(not first
2  Rx 1 7 3 work on model one Tx setting
   Rx 2 -nothing
   Rx 1 works on model 2 & 3 setting !
3  Try all Rx's on on turning on Tx -Nothing
4  T ry Rx1-Perfect?(on its own)
5 RE- Bind 2 & 3 seperately - perfect
6 TryRx 1& model 1 again -Perfect
   Try Rx2 on 2 & 3 on3 Nothing
  Try double check on Rx 1 & model Tx 1 -Perfect
  Try Rx2 on 2 & 3 on 3 -nothing
  Start all over again having held down the Tx modules' button for about 8 seconds
Only Rx 1 works
Obvious conclusion tome - There;s something not quite right with Rx's 2 & 3?
If I send them back -Are the experts going to try them in an Optic 6 Tx? PASS

I doubt that I can help much TBH Myron - as this cheapy corona 2.4Ghz system will likely have a different binding procedure than the Spekky stuff I use. As Phil says, why not just try EXACTLY the same procedure with just one of the other 2 x Rxs in the way that it works for Rx 1.
Alternatively try a google for others experiences with the stuff - maybe RC Groups could help?

A duck walks into a bar, "Got any bread?" "No" says the barman. A couple of minutes later the duck asks, "got any bread?", again the barman says no. After a third time the barman says "If you ask that again i'll nail your beak to the bar!". So a couple of minutes later the duck asks, "Got any nails?", "No" says the barman, "Ok, got any bread?" Says the duck...

This one's quite old........

Two owls sitting on a branch and one says, "Whooo won the grand prix last week?"

The other one replied, "Lauda"  (see, I told you it was quite old)

"I said, WHOOO WON THE GRAND PRIX LAST WEEK?", repeats the first, raising his voice.

"LAUDA", replies the second, a bit exasperated.

"I SAID, WHOOO WON THE *$£*$£!! GRAND PRIX LAST WEEK?", shouts the first.

"NIKKI *&%$£*!! LAUDA, YOU DEAF TUWIT!!!

Pete

Nice one ( never seen those swear words before)
 But lets get serious!
Anyone remember when the cost of petrol shot up from 5 shillings a gallon & the consequential dramatic drop in luxury car prices that eventually shot up again ? ie E-types Jensens etc ?
Hearing the news tonight ,Is it time to buy a gas guzzler in a week or two when the bottom has fallen out the market . (from a car regular auction attender ! )

Dunno Myron...have you seen what the oil price has been doing the last few weeks? Closed at close to 68 yesterday!

But I'm OK jack...the higher the oil price the more work for me...yippee!

Matt (from an oil rig in the north sea)

I know what Tim would say. -"Whats a crystal?"

I gave my old TV to my stepdaughter a few days ago. She phoned me up because she thought I had personalised the screen. My initials are RGB! Must have thought it was a mobile phone!

computer's what about the lady who phoned up the help line......the lad who answered told her they would start by opening window's--there was silence at the other end...and after 5 min's the lady came on the phone..when the lad enquired where had she been--she replied that she had been to open the window's.................

long live the forum   ken anderson..............

Actually Peter I think there is more than ring of truth in that... I find their coffee somewhat bitter and certainly overpriced - crikey, I could buy a whole recharge of a large Lipo for that money
Hi Bob  - (ftb) yes thanks we enjoyed it yet again, and the weather was OK really - especially the latter half of the week - terrific day on Friday on the Jacobite steam train.
Sorry for my dreadfully rushed spelling and posting on the splendour of the Trussachs last week - it was done in a cafe wi fi zone and I think I had drunk too much starbucks coffee