Seagull Nemesis - the xmas day build!

Advert

and now to face your nemisis, come on steve you started this. we are waiting in anticipation for you to start the fabrication
grab the cyano and off you go, merry christmass and yo ho ho
build it quick but build it square, just you note we'll all be there
watching you with fingers crossed that you find any bits you lost.
stop and eat if you must, but please dont dine it all that dust.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE BUILD STEPHEN GO FOR IT
regards phil

Good morning Stephen and Merry Christmas to you..

i shall be popping in during the day to watch your progress 

I dont know...these people eh - 4 pages on the thread, and not a thing stuck to a thing yet....except mince pies and chocs I expect.  Mrs T and I are off out now for a drive and a picnic in the snow covered mountains, so will log back in later this afternoon. I expect to see a finished and flown model by then young Griggs
Later......

Sorry Ive taken so long been busy,Im going to load some photos ,it takes me some time.First job once Id reread the insructions was cyano the hinges,followed by epoxying the aileron,elevator,and rudder horns in place.Sinple nut and bolt type easy.Then epoxy a tank guide into the fuselage,followed by fitting the tank.the front of the fuselage is all open so this is easy.Then fit the u/c.This is slightly fiddly because you open holes in the underside of the fuselage and the u/c slides into slots either side.You have to then put the bolts in holes with the fuselage sideways otherwise the bolts just drop into the cavity.The pants were fiddly because im fitting bigger wheels.1 nut was faulty but I found another on immediately.I used a different u/c on myHarmon Rocket  and there was an axle from that that was the same.Im used to the Seagull kit so its all easy so far.Ive just fitted the engine mount,then its the engine.The only problem probably  glue on the caged nuts for the u/c and engine,but  not awful..Now Ill do the photos 

Weeeeeee! Go for it Stephen. We want to see this beauty all done by tonight!

If you do need anything say - we'll all whizz down to Hampshire clutching the bit you need!!!

BEB

PS Guys - right serious business here. I don't know what the record is - but I'll find out. Let's see if we can beat the record for the number of posts on one thread in a single day!! You know the job guys - lets get too it!

PS Guys - right serious business here. I don't know what the record is - but I'll find out. Let's see if we can beat the record for the number of posts on one thread in a single day!! You know the job guys - lets get too it!

No, I'll not be adding to the attempt