Biggles' Mess

I think it's called "improvisation". Obviously their take on the Indian Peugeot 207 ad. Though they seem to have had some difficulty in fiding a level piece of ground.

Isn't that the at the end of Heathrow airport's runway ?

Re Zero tax motorhome.

You would struggle with hills where I live with only 2hp.

You might also struggle getting it through the MOT test. No lights, no wipers / washers, noseat belts. Not to mention the emissions !!!

kevinb.

Advert

I have not been here recently, or even for a good long while. Just in case anyone wondered why.

I had been caring for my wife Dorothy (Dot) and found it impossible to keep up with a large forum. Dot had been suffering from MOTOR NEURON DISEASE which due to high profile media people, you may have heard of.

Her suffering ended on the 2nd of October. If you get the opportunity and are inclined, please donate to your own country's MND association." crying

Thank you, Bob Johnstone, otherwise "Flytilbroke"

Ps, I am trying to get some enthusiasm back, not easy crying

I had thought that there seemed to be a number of people that I had not seen posts from for some time, Myron, Eric Bray and yourself.

I do truly sympathise with you and your wife. There is nothing which I can adequately write which can describe how sad i feel. It is only having suffered your own personal loss which provides a semblance of understanding of how others are probably feeling, being devastated and and traumatised.

I hope that modelling amongst other aspects of life and your memories help you in going forward.

Carl

I am very sorry to hear that Bob. You mentioned some time ago that your wife was ill and I guessed that might be the reason we had not heard much from you. At least you can perhaps take some small comfort from the fact that, as you say, her suffering is over. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Remember you have many friends on here and we would always be happy to hear from you. Look after yourself.

BEB

Very sad for you Bob, and sad to hear of your missus' affliction. It's one of the worst things that a human can suffer with.

I moved down to Exeter in '99 to be near my old man after he was diagnosed with lung cancer. I'd visit him in the nursing home for a couple of hours each day and watch him breathing 4 or 5 breaths to my one and knowing he was unable to truly sleep because of it. He didn't last another 3 months.

Even so I can only partly say I understand how you might be feeling as I know it's not the same situation. I had feeling of being totally inadequate and, at the end of being left behind. But I stayed on here anyway as I got a job and I really like the area.

Here's a hug comin at you from Devon mate. face 1

I can only wish you my sincere condolences.

They say time is a great healer, I don't quite believe that, but it does give you chance to come to terms with what has happened and will hopefully allow you to reflect on the good times you shared together.

All the best, Shaunie.

I appreciate and thank you all for the kind comments. Dot especially, and I, have made many friends during our time. With me, many made through model related activity and quite a few I have still to meet as witness the comments on this and a couple of other forums.

Eric Bray is still active, although on a smaller forum. Myron and his Chrissie I have wondered about too, although I did get a nice comment when they were informed of my change of circumstance.

Safe travels to you all.