April 2012 Feedback

Andy Green

Advert

I must agree Andy

Black writing on blue background isn't the easiest to read even though my eyes are 20-20 (I think they call it) Black & white or white & black rule OK !  I suppose the advertising " experts" think they know what they're doing .Mind you ,the low brightness / energy saving bulb in the living room doesn't help .W(h)inge over sad

Edited By Myron Beaumont on 05/03/2012 18:08:37

Mine was waitign when i got home, and I managed to resist everything except Grahams bit.

How is your back David?

I'll read it in detail next week, but won't have much internet access to give feedback.

Just glad it got here before I leave so I have something to read except air law!!

Posted by Olly P on 06/03/2012 09:46:03:

Best thing for a bad back?

Lifting heavy objects the wrong way!

He didn't try to lift the Barmaid disgust

I should have added that when I get away from this computer and the build room I might just get a read of it.

Edited By flytilbroke on 06/03/2012 21:30:15

Great issue, The Blackburn B2 'in depth' build article is really good to see, and then supported with the Article History makes for a great read.

An then to see my graphics handiwork on the Blackburn!!!, but then I would say that wouldn't I I!!

Edited By 35mhz on 07/03/2012 08:58:18

well done to all involved in the putting together of the No 1 mag...enjoyed the nuremburg article and the 'bling'.....and also the article about the full size blackburn.....i saw one diplaying at elvington a few years ago...displayed by taffy smith?..... please dont make young ashers go out in the snow again.... he might catch a cold...

ken anderson ne.1.. NE reply dept.