The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

I've just hovered over the 'I' in the red circle under the Direct Debit, it says a minimum 12 month term and a choice of payment frequencies. £32.50 for 12 months looks a pretty good deal....

I'm just a subscriber - nothing to do with subs or the mag - so caveat emptor!

Pete

September issue on sale 7 August. Still haven't received it yet, is there a problem with the subscriber issues? Or has my subscription been cancelled because I won a prize in the draw? Not received the prize yet either.

Edited By GaryG on 07/08/2015 14:19:44

No September review thread has yet been started so perhaps others haven't received their copy either, Gary? We'll soon know....

Why would you think winning a prize would have your subs cancelled?dont know

I see your win was on 31/7 so I'd give it a bit more than a week....wink 2

Pete

FWIW, this is August 10, and I still have not received my August subscription copy here in The Netherlands. Luckily, a kind soul presented me with a copy during the last Greenacres meeting, so I am not deprived of my favorite magazine. But something is still amiss with the distribution to overseas countries (at least with mine).

Max.

Responded to the recent survey regarding overseas print subscriptions and magazine delivery issues. Here in Hong Kong the new issues appear in a few of the newsagents shortly after the publication date and sell out pretty quickly hence I took out a print subscription to ensure I received a copy regularly. However, delivery of my copy has been getting later and later to the extent that I see the september issue is now available and I haven't even received the august issue yet!!!! Is this just me or is it happening elsewhere in the world? Can someone please sort this problem out as the magazines are obviously getting to Hong Kong on time but the local distribution to subscribers is appallingly slow.

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 11/08/2015 08:31:08

Hi

Having just subscribed to a digital only package because of postal issues here in France, it occurs to me that I might want some of the free plans that go with the print package. It would be nice if the free plan was available as a PDF download for subscribers such as myself, what do you think guys?

laugh

It is a good idea Chris and lots of people have suggested it before but I don't think it will happen.

The free plans can be ordered from MyHobbystores in the plans archive. If electronic versions got out on to the internet then people would probably collect and share them, therefore removing the need to buy a paper copy!

Edited By WolstonFlyer on 13/08/2015 12:35:42

Happy to report my September issue arrived in mail box this afternoon here in Dunedin New Zealand. Tonight I will have a read and watch the All Blacks take on the Wallabies in Auckland. Tomorrow I shall commit aviation all in all a perfect weekend - so long as the All Blacks Win!!!

• 3 weeks later...

From the Subs Q & A page:

Q: What if I want to upgrade from my current subscription to a Print + Digital Subscription so that I can start to download issues of my magazine to keep and access the Online Archive?

A:No problem! Please call us on 0844 543 8200 (UK) or +44 1858 438 798 (Overseas). Phone lines are open weekdays 8am – 9.30pm & Saturday 8am – 4pm (GMT). Unfortunately we cannot currently upgrade subscriptions online. If you would rather not call us please email us at [email protected] and we'll do all that we can to help.

Pete

• 5 weeks later...

Judging by previous discussions in a similar vein, Adrian, it's not at all unusual for the subs offer freebies to take several weeks or more to turn up, so you may have to be a tad patient and give it a while. I'm nothing to do with that side of things but I believe they may come direct from a supplier, rather being stacked in the corner of the editor's office, awaiting some brown paper, sellotape and a stamp.....smile

Pete