The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

Advert

You are lucky i never got my free gift when i initially subscribed.

Before you say i got a discount value again, NO I DID NOT.

This subscription was a gift from my mother so it was not possible to get it resolved without cancelling it and her geting the money back and re-ordering.

Guess what, will i be renewing ? Never.

Also some magazines arrive very late or not at all. It has cost me more to buy subscription + missing magazines than just buying them all from my local shop.

So you're all aware, our subscription department is going through a change, which in turn means change of contact information...

if you have any questions or queries, change of address or missing magazines contact the subs department with the new information HERE .

Any other problems, please email me at [email protected]

Edited By Beth Ashby - Moderator on 02/10/2015 16:43:02

Posted by Beth Ashby - Moderator on 02/10/2015 16:35:42:

So you're all aware, our subscription department is going through a change, which in turn means change of contact information...

if you have any questions or queries, change of address or missing magazines contact the subs department with the new information HERE .

Any other problems, please email me at [email protected]

Edited By Beth Ashby - Moderator on 02/10/2015 16:43:02

I wasn't aware of the changes when I paid for digital access back on 25 September. I got a return email telling me that I would receive a subscription number by post which obviously never arrived. I emailed just now and got an automated reply that changes were taking place and wouldn't be complete until 12 October. A pity I wasn't told when I paid or I would have waited.

It seems strange that a digital payment for digital content falls back on paper postage for confirmation. Why on earth my subscription number couldn't be sent electronically is beyond me. Afer all the 'E' in the magazine's title used to mean 'Electronics' IIRC

Geoff

Adrian and Paul,

I spoke with Kate from subscriptions today, if the code from the magazine was used to re-subscribe then a free gift would be sent to you. It normally takes up to 28 days but with the change of subscription provider currently happening, both your names have been put on the list to chase up.

Paul, if you want to email me the list of magazines you haven't received, I can get these sent out to you ASAP.

Beth

beth

I am still missing the July and AUG issues. which now makes 3 out of 10 not a very good performance plus they come very late. Still not got the special.

As for my subscription gift that never came.

When i asked about this i was told my mother had got a special discounted price but she did not she paid the full price for a normal subscription.

It was hard enough to get her to gift me my subcription in the first place. So i am not going to cancel it and resubcribe to get my gift and digital issues.

I hope you can help me.

Thx

Paul

P.s. the mag is great.

Having has two reminders that my print subscription is coming to an end (Dec 12), the last reminder has an offer for a special price of £39, I decided to apply on line. The email response I received said I would receive confirmation by post nothing has arrived, I know it has only been two weeks but I am not sure if the subscription application has been successful, it hardly a seamless change from one service to another.

Kevin

Paul,

If you email me your address then I will get the two missing magazines sent out to you. And once the subs changeover has completed, they will look into your missing gift for you.

Kevin, if you want to email me your subscription number, then I will ask the subs team to look into it and double check everything for you.

[email protected]

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I seem to have lost access in the subscriber area and to the archives.

I am a digital subscriber and have an email titled "RCM&E DIGITAL Subscription Confirmation‏" which shows my subscription ends with March 2016 and includes a subscription number. I did verify the number is that shown in my profile.

What do I need to do next? Not sure who to contact.

Thanks

Posted by Eric Van Norman on 03/11/2015 02:50:21:

I seem to have lost access in the subscriber area and to the archives.

What do I need to do next? Not sure who to contact.

You could try emailing the RCME email address found in the Subs FAQ's page here, Eric. However, considering Terry's post, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that address will work....smile

Pete

Terry, I've emailed the secure order quite a few times this morning and all have gone through fine, so there shouldn't be a problem. If you still can't get yours to go through, feel free to send it to me and then I can forward it on for you.

And Eric, in case you see here before your emails, I've sent on your email for you to secure order.

Beth

Can somebody tell me what the status of the November issue is? If it was released around the 10th of the month before as usual, my copy is late again........ (foreign subscription).

Max.

Edit: Never mind, it just dropped into my mailbox! Never fails.....wink

Edited By Max Z on 03/11/2015 14:49:23

Hi. I have a problem / query with my subscription. I've been subscribed to RCM&E since 2012. I should have a 5% discount in MyHobbyStore.co.uk but the true is that I've never been able to do it. In previous years, my subscription number wasn't recognized.

This year the situation is "slightly" different: if I go to My account, there isn't even a box to input the subscription number (it's supposed to be in the section "My Preferences" which doesn't exists. Also, the section "Contact details" should have this option, but again it isn't there...)

I sent an email to "Subscriptions" asking what it should be a simple question, but so far I haven't received any answer.

Could anybody here help me with this please?

Thanks

Alex