Forum sick again?

Steve W-O

someone is having a laugh with us forumites-this morning----- clicking on a post and you have time to have a cup of tea......posting a reply and you dont know if its going to post or not......surely someone can come on and say-we are having problem's/we are doing some updates etc......i've been logged out and had to log back in...for no reason...... come on...do the decent thing and let us know what happening....

ken anderson ne..1 ..... Whats going on dept...

Advert

Posted by ken anderson. on 09/05/2012 11:09:02:

someone is having a laugh with us forumites-this morning----- clicking on a post and you have time to have a cup of tea......posting a reply and you dont know if its going to post or not......surely someone can come on and say-we are having problem's/we are doing some updates etc......i've been logged out and had to log back in...for no reason...... come on...do the decent thing and let us know what happening....

ken anderson ne..1 ..... Whats going on dept...

well here i am at 17.45 still struggling.....all my other web site/favourites are working a treat-- and no explanation.... or message to tell us the forumites whats a matter/going on......

ken anderson ne..1 ..... dispair dept.

Wow - its dead fast at the moment! But I think I'm on here on my own! Billy no mates sad

Anyway I've received an update from Graham A - Mark (tech support) is talking with the hosting people so hopefully between them they can find what particular gremlin has crept into the works, locate the little swine and chase him out!

BEB

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 10/05/2012 00:41:27

Very sick indeed, I can hit the button then go to the loo while something happens or not as the case may be, half the time I get an error message because the connection has timed out.

I am also getting an extra page when I click on the chit-chat link with not a lot on it, just a few choices for latest messages.all,messages etc which,with the site speed the way it is, only serves to slow things up even more, the page serves no purpose, is an annoyance and could quite easily be disposed of.