RCM&E Greenacres Fly-In - what models are you taking?

If I make it - Probably won't, I'll take my Webbit (obviously) and my Easy-fly E-Glider, probably alongside the Hustle.

I am however expecting to be busy, and indeed probably won't have my 'powered' A. I might get my E-Glider A by then with any luck - once I get the Easyfly up again.

I'm hoping to get the test done around the jubilee weekend, but need to bone up on the BMFA Handbook and do some practice flying!

Same provisos as everyone else:

Ripmax SE5a

Tony Nijhuis Vampire

Fizza

Flying Aces Sportster (Another rcm&e plan from years ago. Servo failure makes it a bit iffy if it will be ready in time)

Tony Nijhuis Hawk (If aileron torque rod replaced in time)

Whatever else I can squeeze in.

on the basis that the weather will be glorious, I'll take my Eros anf King Altair for a start, then fill the space around them in the car with whatever will fit.

I must try to squeeze my Little Bit mini flying wing in, that's always good for a laugh.

How about a Wot 4 'E' session? There must be a good spread of them amongst forum members.

I have to work on the Saturday so won't be putting in an appearence until the Sunday. I'll bring the Super 60, a six and eight-foot Telemaster and something which is able to punch its weight through a wind, Acrowot, WOT 4 or Decathlon probably.

I'm hoping that my mate's Giant Telemaster will be ready by then and that we will be able to get three Telemasters of different sizes into the air at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...