Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

... now we really are getting 'closer', isn't it?

2021 cars are getting officially presented ( I really liked the Alpha Tauri one today...) but what about us, gents?

Are we all ready for the 2021 battle?

Some Fantasy GP activity on the 'new' forum would be great, I think...

Cheers & keep safe all

Chris

• Like 1

Five weeks to go, if I've got my maths right, until we kick-off the season in Bahrain on 28 March.

There's a page on F1.com dedicated to car launches at https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/tags.car-launches.1PqvC3R6bS0ews6Oueu8Y0.html

Now I just need to go and think of a new team name.  Despite my "2020 Vision" I didn't see last season panning-out the way it did!

• Like 1

I've just had a look over on fantasygp.com.  A couple of days ago they still an "under maintenance" banner up,  but as of now they're open again for business!

I've reactivated the Modelflying Forumites league for 2021 and at the moment I'm in first place!  Ah,  I'm also in last place... possibly because there's only me there at the moment.  All of you who were in the league last year should be able to just click the link to rejoin the league.  Anybody else who'd like to join us is very welcome - I'd expected there to be a code that I can give you to enter to join up, I can't see one there at the moment though...  And I'm not sure if we can choose our teams yet - the banner suggests not,  and I haven't tried yet.  And I do need a new team name.  2020 Vision is so last-year!

Update - the code for anyone newly joining the 'Modelflying Forumites' league on fantasygp.com is 8397165.

Edited by John Privett
  • Like 1

Regarding the link, John P beat me to it apparently, John S... and yes, a brand new Honda engine for this last season with the Nippon manufacturer.

We are three of us in our League so far as Kevin F joined John P and me already.

Where are our other competitors??? ...

The team/predictions parts are still locked and might remain that way till after the pre-season testing in Bahrein?

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

... well, it happened before that the Champ is taking a sabbatical season... sometimes just to be sure he has enough time to enjoy his title...  ?

Welcome back, Pete. 

And, welcome back to Ade (Flyer) as well. That makes 6 of the 'veterans' to join the field.

Cheers

Chris

Great to see everyone 'returning' after the winter break,  6 of us now in the league.  And obviously I'm still in top place...

image.png.9ae4152383543d8be88e84d65250e4cc.png

... though do note the bit I circled in red! ?

I guess I'll be posting screenshots of the results now rather than copy/pasting the values into tables, resizing them, etc, as I had to on the old forum.

Pos League
Rank
Team Manager Pts
Rankings are random until after the first race
1 0  2020 Vision johnpflyrc 0
2 0  Pitts Specials john stones 0
3 0  Revers Racing Pete B 0
4 0  PSS Power Flyer 0
5 0  GASTON Formula Chris McG 0
6 0  Norfolk Flyers Kevin Fairgrieve 0

Though having said that,  a simple copy/paste seems to work ok here too (above)

• Like 3