Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

Full details are at https://fantasygp.com/technical-issues-and-what-happens-now/

It seems that after a drop in the number of players in 2020 they were caught a little off-guard by the number of players this year trying to make last-minute team/prediction changes and this caused "issues" in the 90 minutes leading up to the locking of the game. 

As a result they've declared the pole position prediciton (which I got wrong,  by 0.007 seconds!) 'null and void' and we all get 10 points for that.  The game remains open until noon (BST) tomorrow for players to make any further team and/or prediction changes for tomorrow's race.

Edited by John Privett
typo!
  • Like 1

Normally by now, as the Channel 4 coverage has reached the end of the race, I'd be posting the fantasygp results...

But the technical issues they ran into yesterday have caused the results to be delayed.  They currently say;

"Points are being calculated. Due to our technical issues, publishing of results will be delayed.

This is far from ideal, but due to these issues, need to get everything in order to bring you the game in the way we intended.

If we can open the site up again sooner, of course we will otherwise the ETA is Tuesday. Updates will be shared via our social media."

As soon as I see the results I'll publish them here.

46 minutes ago, john stones 1 Moderator said:

Long time till Tuesday, I got all predictions correct, what did you lads do ?

... well, John S, that will give you a lot of bonus points as well...

Here goes my hopes to be able to reduce your advantage a bit...  ppfff...  ?  ?

Cheers

Chris

... right, John S ...

... without being able to check at the moment, but the bonus points on ' full predictions' are quite substantial...

As for your 'mediocre team', how comes you are leading the League' then??? ...

Cheers, young man

Chris