Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

OK, take 2! (And does anybody know what the change was?)

So the revised scores on the day are now;

Pos Team Manager Pts
1 Revers Racing Pete B 162
2 Team Webby Racing Simon Webb 161
3 Team Charles Picd Charles Pic 152
4 AnyoneSeenBernie johnpflyrc 151
5 VBT Racing Yorik 147
6 Norfolk Flyers Kevin Fairgrieve 139
7 teewrex John Tee 136
8 iqon racing iqon racing 122
9 Mannschaft Carl Brotherton 119
10 Pitts Specials john stones 119
11 Flying Eagles Gary Goodfellow 117
12 GASTON Formula Chris McG 112
13 Essex Racing Tony Clark 108
14 PSS Power Flyer 92

Pete still took first on the day with Simon now only one point behind. But it's now Charles in third.

Advert

And overall - as Pete and I both socred 6 points fewer in the revised results there's no change in the gap at the top;

Pos Team Manager Pts
1 AnyoneSeenBernie johnpflyrc 2826
2 Revers Racing Pete B 2810
3 Team Webby Racing Simon Webb 2732
4 iqon racing iqon racing 2707
5 PSS Power Flyer 2655
6 VBT Racing Yorik 2615
7 Team Charles Picd Charles Pic 2607
8 GASTON Formula Chris McG 2591
9 Pitts Specials john stones 2568
10 Mannschaft Carl Brotherton 2544
11 Norfolk Flyers Kevin Fairgrieve 2516
12 Essex Racing Tony Clark 2481
13 Flying Eagles Gary Goodfellow 2250
14 teewrex John Tee 2240

The only change is the overall order is that John Tee loses the place he thought he'd gained. crying 2

And so there's still only 16 points between Pete and I as it goes down to the wire...

FantasyGP made the following post on their FB page:

Points have been revised and updated. A small error was made on initial entry of results. Now all good as of 930am UK time.

It seems Danny Ricciardo was credited with 2nd place rather than 4th and it's been corrected now.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

And so... we come to the final race of the season! And for the last time this year, the usual reminder;

Don't forget your predictions!

In Abu Dhabi Red Bull and Mercedes have headed the two practice sessions so far. Ferrari are slightly behind, but not by much.

In our league I have a slender 16-point lead over Pete. Will Pete close the gap and win again? Or can I hold on to take my first victory? We'll know on Sunday!

Qualifying is at 1pm UK-time on Saturday with the race ten minutes later on Sunday. P3 is at 10 on Saturday morning for those who want to tweak their predictions after the final practice. And this weekend Channel 4 as well as Sky has live coverage, so unless I'm out flying the results will be posted as soon as I see they're on fantasygp.com!

From top to bottom of our table there are a few narrow gaps and scores to settle - so good luck everyone! Yes, even Pete... smile d

... well, this time at least I got Lewis on pole.

That's 10 pts, I guess. He's not in my drivers line-up, but the 3 of them out-qualified their mates. Making 3x5 pts. Right?

Supposedly totaling 25 pts then?

Now, if Pete has Hammer amongst his drivers, that would be 10 instead of my 5.

How comes you are able to count up to 35, Pete?

I guess it's just too late for this season to start to understand the rules, I'm afraid... surprise blush

Cheers

Chris

I'll try again, Chris - as it's the last race and the game is locked letting you know who my drivers are won't hurt - but don't let on to the others, eh?wink 2

My 2nd and 3rd drivers, Alonso and Leclerc, both qualified ahead of their teammates - that's 5pts each = 10pts.

Lewis qualified ahead of Valtteri - 5pts; he took pole as well (+ 10pts bonus) = 15pts.

I predicted Lewis for pole - 10pts.

At the school I went to, 10+15+10=35!smile p

You're probably right about it being a bit late for this season but you could swot up between now and next March - and then hope they don't change the rules!teeth 2

Pete

Thanks (again) Pete,

Well, the Heaven could try to forgive me, but so far I thought the 5 points for out-qualifying one's mate gave a 10 points 'instead' of 5. Not a full bonus of 10 pts 'in addition'.

I guess that Leclerc must be our only 'common' figure here.

Without doubt, I'm electing you for being the 'Kindest Mod' of the forum.

And if you happen to be in the Brussels area in the future, a couple of Belgian Abbey beers are on me. yes

Cheers

Chris

Posted by McG 6969 on 24/11/2018 21:45:42:

Without doubt, I'm electing you for being the 'Kindest Mod' of the forum.

And if you happen to be in the Brussels area in the future, a couple of Belgian Abbey beers are on me. yes

Not sure that opinion is universally shared, Chris - I have my moments!teeth 2teeth 2

Always pleased to accept one of the Abbey beers, ta, but it's rather sunnier down here in the Lot right now, so I might leave it until next Spring, if that's OK....smile p

Pete

Posted by Pete B - Moderator on 24/11/2018 21:26:43:

My 2nd and 3rd drivers, Alonso and Leclerc, both qualified ahead of their teammates - that's 5pts each = 10pts.

Lewis qualified ahead of Valtteri - 5pts; he took pole as well (+ 10pts bonus) = 15pts.

I predicted Lewis for pole - 10pts.

I have Ericsson instead of Leclerc - hence only 30 instead of 35 points. But he does allow me the possibility of more points from places gained tomrrow! (Looking on the positive side!)