Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

Congrats Pete on a job well done, Thanks for keeping us upto date John and for keeping Pete on his toes, at least I beat whatshisname. Looking for a new manager for next year, this one was rubbish all year and congrats Simon for your 3rd spot on podium.

Advert

Posted by John Tee on 25/11/2018 19:10:42:

Down side I have just seen on the Fantasygp site that they want £5 to join next year as an individual, not sure how that affects leagues.

I saw that too and I hope it's just them pushing Pro membership for next year. That was also available as an option this year for £5 for the year - I think it just got those who opted for it some extra stats and a few other perks like being able to be in an unlimited number of leagues.

Two members of another league I'm in (work-based) took Pro membership - I see one of them occasionally in the office. I'll ask him what he got for his fiver this year - apart from being beaten into 2nd place by me in that league!

That was a darn near-run thing! Thanks to you all and commiserations to John P - I really thought you'd given me too big a hurdle to climb. I almost feel bad about pinching it on the last bend......wink 2

This is the first race (in all the seasons we've raced so far, I think) that every one of my cars finished in the points - couldn't have come at a better time!teeth 2

Well done everyone for sticking at it through the season and once again, massive thanks to John P for running the League.

I'm off for some rose water now.....wink 2

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

We initially used badger, starting (here at least) back in 2013.

Then in 2017 badger spun-off the game to a site of its own - fantasygp.com. That's what we've been using since then. Essentially the same game, just under a different name.

And now the original badger site is being retired but fantasygp.com is continuing.

• 2 months later...