Forum members' new models: Let's see them.

p5291516.jpgMy latest, bought of E-bay as damaged as I wanted the motor for another project. However when I got it home I discovered that all that was wrong was the uc had been ripped out. I decided it was too good to scrap so I repaired it instead. Now of course I still need a motor for my project!p5291515.jpg

Wow.. Some nice planes in the last 14 odd pages...

Here are my newbies...

A bought CZC.. I'm sure you didn't need telling that tho...

czc pre-maiden 4 me and cub.jpg

My Own design 1200mm Sbach-ish Foamie.. Hung on the ceiling, with literally wet paint, to make room for the CZC, so as yet unflown.. Own moulded canopy and wing tip nav light covers, 500w 4s, 1200g's

35 paint - 1.jpg

This is a beefed up thicker stronger plane to replace my previous foamie hack, which did NOT appreciate a power hike from 130watts, to 500watts..!

PS.. A single 6mm sheet foamie, with 5mm CF, wont handle 500watts.. Trust me..

And finally, not strictly for this site, but another project..

A Bruder DHL Sprinter van, which i'm gonna convert into a 4x4 camper van, to tow a, yet to be decided, 4x4 car..

01 new untouched dhl sprinter van.jpg

Unfortunately, the prime candidate for the towed 4x4, is also the vans donor running gear... An OD rock crawler, made with a brass chassis, A-tech truck running gear, and a RR Sport shell off a Maplin rubbish RC..

02 atech running gear.jpg

Luv Chrisie.. xx

Phil Claridge's Super Air almost repaired just the tailplane and rudder to cover and radio plus engine to fit. Fifteen year plus old RM Trainer with new aileron wings yet to fly as is the YAK 55.

The club's (BPMFC) scale competition to conclude on Sunday next so I must dig out my acquired SE5A that I have yet to fly. I seem to have done building mostly this year with only one short flying session.

MJE

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Acro Wot Foam eThis isn't exactly a new model, just a make over. After a couple of years of ownership I decided to freshen up my AcroWot Foam-E with a more modern colour scheme. The decals are simply hand cut from Fablon and fixed in place with a covering iron on low heat. The scheme may not be everyone's cup of tea, but at least it's different to the rest.