Forum members' new models: Let's see them.

Advert

Posted by john stones 1 on 13/08/2014 21:12:45:
Posted by Charles Lee on 13/08/2014 15:25:19:
Posted by john stones 1 on 13/08/2014 12:24:09:

Like the Inverza Charles, very sleek yes

John

Cheers John

I've used 37kg HV servos from J R if you remember my first post.indecision

Yes I do Charles, how's about some flying pictures or video, and maybe a bit of a kit review ?

john

Will do John, the kit review will be first as the weather is not looking good at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted by Colin Leighfield on 25/08/2014 19:06:34:

eflightray, brilliant. Did you have any drawings to work off, or is it all your own thing?

Basically a 3-view and a few years of 'make-it-up-as-you-go-along' knowledge. Plus a roll of wallpaper backing paper to draw a few lines on.

I just like multi-motors.

I am always very impressed with the models posted on this thread.

There is a flaw though, that is in my opinion, A lot of builders like myself are reluctant to share images of our models, as we do not build to such a high standard.

On that basis i will share images of my next model, to inspire other ordinary modellers to say, my models give me pleasure to build and fly, with no tears, or not to many when if and when it crashes.

Hogster, I have a ERTF Black Horse Gilmore Special, as i to have a thing for 1930 air racers, the golden years. The question is, when will I assemble or is that build it. Then the question is, how will it fly, do you know?

Cymas is your dream model a Wittman Bonzo, if so, should at least be a straight forward build?