Nats 2013 chat, pics etc...

Well, its that time of year again - the Nats are creeping up on us - just a few weeks away now!

So, who's planning on going?

I'll be there as usual! Planning to arrive Friday evening sometime and will probably stay right through to about lunchtime or mid-afternoon Monday.

If you see me strolling around - probably looking lost - please do say hello!

The last couple of years we have arranged an informal meet-up on the Saturday and Sunday. These have been a great sucess with a chance to meet old friends and make new ones - putting faces to well known names etc.

I would suggest, assuming its OK with David, that the venue be the RCM&E tent in the trade area - at shall we say 2:00pm both Saturday and Sunday?

BEB

Advert

I plan on being there, scrounging cups of coffee from those with the means to boil a kettle, when I am not manipulating the Nikon on the hallowed barkston cross that is teeth 2

Seeing the number of radio interrupted free flighters on Saturday and Sunday evening last year, I might just take the Mighty P.A.W powered Mamselle smile p

Cheers

Danny

Posted by Alwyn Gee on 07/08/2013 20:06:39:

Hopefully heading down from Scotland with a few clubmates. This will be the first time for me so hoping it lives up to the billing it's been getting from the others who have all been before.

Hope to put some faces to names.

Alwyn

You'll love it! Its like being where aeromodellers go when they die - if they've been good!

BEB

Sure the shed can wait one more day...I built mine in two days and would've thought you have finished it by now...clock

You need to get to the Nats - the last show of the year to get stocked up on models, engines and stuff and get a bargain or 10 at the swopmeet...

Edited By Paul Marsh on 12/08/2013 18:12:19

enrico will be heading down from HTP land.................watch out for him and a couple of other lads...they are taking down a fair selection of gliders again-for sale...all good stuff.....first to see will buy them...

ken anderson...ne...1 nats dept...

forgot to mention....he normally parks his tin box-close to the hangar.........

Edited By ken anderson. on 13/08/2013 19:45:30