What would you want on the short list if I was to run a poll to find our favourite all-time foamie?

David Ashby - Moderator

Advert

Multiplex Blizzard. No competition. 4+ in one machine.

Nothing else on the market in foam can do Powered Glider, Warmliner, slope soarer in gentle winds, all out hooligan in 70mph winds off the slope, if you dare.smile o

Waits for abuse...........................

The Parkzone Trojan must be there somewhere. It was a breath of fresh air when it came along. Durable foam and very easy to fly. Who would have thought that a warbird could make such a good trainer? I tought a mate of mine to fly on one.

The Foam E Wot 4 must also make the list. Another cracking flyer. Does everything I want and more.

The trouble is that there are so many good foamy jobs to choose from these days.

Parkzone t28 trojan = easy to fly and looked fantastic in the air

Parkzone p51 mustang bl = cheap , fast and almost unbreakable

Parkzone Radian 3 ch = Flies itself

Wot4 foam-e = was my first wot and its superb, such a great allrounder

hk bixler 2 = well its a trainer, slope soarer and camera platform in 1 and many more

dynam catalina = my first flying boat and once a small amount of tinkering flew gracefully everytime

multiplex twinstar = ohhh its possibilitieswhere endless and still are

multiplex funcub = became my winter hack and flew in all conditions, was great testing the strength of the ice at the local pond cheeky

In NO order.............

GWS Formosa

FlyingWings Slipstream (power and glider)

STModels Blaze

Parkzone Radian (NOT the Pro)

Parkzone Trojan T28

MS Composit "Bulldog" Pitts

SuperflyRC (Dr David Halko) "Superfly" (and if you don't know what I'm talking about you are no "Foamie" pilot!!!!)

Leadfeather "FireFly"

The last two stand no chance at all but both simply thrash the big name products for sheer fun and durability, but all you will get from a poll like this is the numbers sold game................but then I suppose (grudgingly!!) it IS a Favourite poll, not Best!!

(PS - of course I have NO idea, being owner of a mere fifty plus foamies current, let alone those that have passed on as unworthy in the last ten years!!)