Drone and fireworks do not mix!

Advert

I don't see anything in the video to indicate the country of origin, but I'm assuming it's from numpty-land, otherwise known as the good'ole USofA, where quite frankly nothing now surprises me!

Hopefully it won't affect RC here, but they sure as hell aren't doing themselves any favours ( note "favours" spelt correctly with a U ).

Well, I reckon we can get a bit paranoid about such behaviour, especially as it looks to have taken place on private property.

I'm sure it's breaking reams of regulations and there's no way that anyone at a club or public place in the UK should consider arming a model with such 'ordinance'. As was said, probably in the USA, so given their predilection with firearms, this is all rather tame. I recall having battles with Roman Candles as a kid...........at least the 'target' in the vid is using a H&S helmet by the look of it.

Sorry, but to say the US is "numpty land" is rather like saying that all Brits are celebrity obsessed drunks, unable to control their behaviour on their weekly alcohol fueled visits to the plethora of high street clubs that curse most of our towns and cities. Certainly that is not the case when taking the majority as an example.

I don't suppose that performing stupid and dangerous stunts is anything new or the preserve of any generation or nation. I suspect young men have been doing daft things since the dawn of time be it in the last century with motorbikes petrol explosives jumping off cliffs into the sea etc I can imagine adolescent cave men doing daft things with spears arrows and wild animals. Indeed in some cultures it's part of being accepted as a man or warrior. Just natures way of self selection the same as any other mammal fish or bird. The difference is the prats have you tube etc to wallow in their ego and possibly lead others astray and better communications to allow us to wring our hands in this over protective risk averse nanny world we are in