Is he worthy

Peter Miller is a young grey to white haired bloke that has been flying, designing, building, writing about and planning of free flight, control line and radio controlled aeroplanes for many years.

He is a plan and article supplier for magazines.

an Author in his own right.

high rankings in competitions.

his models have featured on magazine covers and in magazine articles.

is Mr Miller deserved of a serious RCM&E magazine special, something similar to Mr Tony Nujhius in the past.

me vote 1

I have long been saying we should have a 'Peter Miller Day' at some show or fly in to bring along models to his many designs. It is probable that Peter has more published designs than anyone else.

Also one of the longest running columnist too  ( Millers Tales in various magazines & also his Safety Matters section.  )

Edited By kc on 27/08/2015 12:49:48

I have a PM Cassut ready for the fly-in. I could also easily be convinced that I should build a Swamp Rat.

Perhaps a double would work, with a PM traditional build, a second theme of Cyril Carr foam build?

I am hoping that I will attend the 2016 Greenacres fly-in, particularly as i probably will not attend a single event anywhere this year.

Posted by Percy Verance on 29/08/2015 09:37:49:

BBC

Perhaps RCM&E are letting the fact that they've published plans from Mr. Miller do the talking?

could well be Percy.

I know it would not be a cheap exercise for RCM&E so I hope that many plus votes turn into financially viable sales for the lads and ladies that produce our beloved magazine.

• 1 month later...