'Starloc' adhesives.

Has anyone ordered from here ? They used to sell the 'Starloc' adhesives at the shows, but not seen them for a while. I liked their product so found their website in Bulgaria. Site looks legit and up to date, but still waiting for my order after 3 weeks, and no answer to emails ; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: contain;">🤔

I used to use there stuff and liked the glues etc but many flyers I have spoken to tried ordering by post and never got any goods or refunds . Steer clear  for now and buy from other dealers .

You can buy decent Cyano in 50 gram bottles from Tool station About £4 a bottle . They only do a medium and thick though

Edited By Engine Doctor on 27/11/2019 14:45:51

I am the manager of the mail order part of Five Star / StarLoc adhesives

Have you got the order number so I can check it?, I have just looked and can find no emails I have missed.

All orders are posted within 7 days, usually much quicker 7 at longest it should be there by now ( depending on the country ) .

All orders are sent with tracking, tracking is entered into paypal, day of dispatch, we send all by `priority tracked` from Bulgaria but post can be slow sometimes. Most times post is fairly quick.

All emails are answered to the email address ( contact @ hobbylines.eu ) , I do all the retail sites as well as the ebay sites . I can not find any I have missed but some are removed by the email provider.

I have the tracking number ( as added to PayPal ) found from a `real name` Ron?

Dispatch was delayed slightly due to a national holiday for the 30th year from the fall of communism celebrations, this should have been a day holiday but the lady in the post office took about a week before she reopened it..

Your order ( presuming I have the right one! ) is in Heathrow customs since the 25th and it takes a few days after this for delivery depending on Royal Mail .I would guess tomorrow for delivery.

Sorry about the delays with the posting.

Tracking number is ri283474245bg

Getting an answer from Will on boking shows is an interesting question , he goes to them as he wont trust anyone else to go . I may be going as well but not unless he does and I may have to stay to do the internet here.

At the minute he says he is planning on booking some , which ones I don't know , he says he is bored with indoor ones this year , last year it was no outdoor ones.

At a guess most probably the BMFA nationals at least next year , but he does say he is thinking of doing more.

No chance of going to the London show. We used to go every year. But here in Bulgaria it snows about a week before and there is no way to get out with the 10 to 15 foot snow drifts ( The town name is translates to English as ` Windy ` and it is so all the snow drifts to here

Another problem with the London show is with packing stock into the show , its a dreadful set up!, we can either have low stock using a car and wait for ages to get in or we can use our 27ton lorry that doesn't fit in and pull pallets up the hill.

Edited By Gervaise Vernon Retail manager StarLoc on 29/11/2019 12:52:21

" home brewed" ????

They ( Starloc and Five Star seem to be the same) posted in 2015 that

" Five Star are still trading, UK company, UK VAT registered technicaly trading from the UK

Manufacturing 100% in Bulgaria, Supplying Direct from Bulgaria"

which is not home brewed to me!

Nevertheless Starloc are a nice firm and it's always been interesting to see them at shows and discuss their products.