Ripmax????

Any one know what the situation is with Ripmax. It seems that what ever Ripmax sell is now "Out Off Stock 

All the Chris Foss ARTF Kits are out of stock and have been now a long time. The only Chris Foss kits you can get now are  the kit from Chris Foss and you have to build them from scratch. Looks to me like if you want any thing from Ripmax. You are going to be disappointed. Glad I change over to Spektrum radio. Futaba radio are hard to get now. What is going on. Are Ripmax on the verge of going down  ???? 

Edited by Rocker

On 26/09/2022 at 08:50, Rocker said:

Any one know what the situation is with Ripmax. It seems that what ever Ripmax sell is now "Out Off Stock 

All the Chris Foss ARTF Kits are out of stock and have been now a long time. The only Chris Foss kits you can get now are  the kit from Chris Foss and you have to build them from scratch. Looks to me like if you want any thing from Ripmax. You are going to be disappointed. Glad I change over to Spektrum radio. Futaba radio are hard to get now. What is going on. Are Ripmax on the verge of going down  ???? 

Webbies had ARTF Wot4s back in stock yesterday. 

As has already been stated, i would probably recommend you just buy and build the original kit. Its not a difficult or time consuming build, you have greater flexibility when it comes to engine choice, servo location etc, you can pick your own paint job, the model will be far stronger and more repairable than the artf, and you will be able to wear your smug face when someone says something nice about it as you know its all your own work. 

• Like 4

Reading the OP post he did not want anything specific from Ripmax but was just speculating that Ripmax are going under.

Good that the original Chris Foss kits are still available and are super kits to build having built several over the years and as Jon says you have much more control over the finished article.

• Like 1